Old Who is it for?
Symptoms Each of the symptoms below, and others like them, is an expression of a root issue. Although adolescent boys show their wounds differently, they all have one thing in common: they can be helped. Flight → Aimless → Fight
- Suicidal thoughts, self-harm, chemical abuse
- Extreme introversion, bed wetting,
- Lack of interest in friends, moody, changed habits
- Adjusting to divorce, difficulty communicating emotions
- Shutting down, low self-esteem, lost sense of self
- Overblown response, punching walls, cursing
- Fighting, verbal abuse, violent behavior
“It’s not only for boys who are acting out, it’s for kids who need to reiterate the solid ground to stand on and be themselves.” Mom of a participant.