Many clients ask, “Will my insurance cover this?” And the good news is, many insurance providers will cover The Quest Project. However, it’s your responsibility to confirm. The easiest way to find out is typically a quick call to your insurance provider.
Here’s a list of questions to ask during that call. It’s always best to check with insurance prior to making your first appointment:
- First simply ask, “Do I have behavioral and/or mental health coverage?”
- What are the in-network benefits and the out-of-network benefits?
- Is Clayton Lessor, LPC an approved provider under my plan?
- What is my co-pay responsibility?
- Have I met my deductible?
- How many sessions are allowed?
- Do I need prior authorization?
New Client Form
Once you’ve confirmed coverage, get the paperwork out of the way. Download and fill out a new client information form and bring it with you to your initial assessment appointment. A “therapeutic hour” is considered 45-50 minutes. Having your paperwork completed ensures you get started in a more timely manner.
Currently Clayton Lessor, LPC is not an approved Medicare/Medicaid provider.
Appointments must be verbally confirmed prior to visit. We do not have the capacity to provide childcare; children are not allowed in counseling sessions unless they are the client of the session. Children may not be left unattended in the waiting room. For your safety, no guns, knives or weapons are allowed on premises.