What happens when requests begin to flow in asking for The Quest Project® in other cities and towns?
I am excited to present: The Quest Project Weekend Intensive Program as an option for our many followers who have reached out and asked: “how can we get this program in our area?”
The Quest Project Weekend Intensive Program
A results-oriented, professionally-facilitated, transformational weekend designed specifically for at-risk adolescent boys and their parents/caregivers. Youth organizations, churches, and local treatment centers hire us to bring The Quest Project® to their community.
- We facilitate and support the boys through a modern-day rite of passage, fostering their growth into men of integrity.
- We bring the tools, knowledge, and guidance for the parents, caregivers, and staff in support of helping them develop a consistent, healthy environment for their boys.
I have facilitated The Quest Project® for over 17 years and welcomed over 2,000 boys and their parents/caregivers. Their results are measured using the Behavioral Evaluation Scale (BES- III) and show a . . .
- 70% increase in happiness
- 65% increase in improved interpersonal relationship skills
- 70% increase in fear resolution
- 50% increase in age-appropriate behavior
- 35% increase in learning capabilities
Want To Know More?
If you are interested in bringing The Quest Project Weekend Intensive Program to your area click here!